Monday, February 18, 2013

My Snazzy, Redesigned Blog AND Website

Okay, I'm finally getting a little free time with my daughter's nap schedule solidifying. Thank you Universe! So I decided the first order of things was to do a little art housekeeping. I resnazzified my blog with a new background and layout. Check out my custom buttons on the right, y'all! I'm almost proud of myself for figuring it out. I would be fully proud of myself if I wasn't slightly embarrassed at how long it took me to figure out.

I also redid my website. Actually, my website was built through an Apple platform but when iCloud was implemented my website went bye bye. So sad. But it gave me an opportunity to create a new site that complimented my blog. Check it out, if you like...raziink.com (or you can be adventurous and click on my custom, snazzy website button on the right--who knows where it will take you).

I'm also on Twitter, y'all! Yes, it's that yellow, bird button on the right. Trying to figure out if I'm into it or not. There is just so much information out there, it's a little crazy!

19 comments:

Ariel said...

LOVE the resnazzification! and the custom buttons. I am very impressed. It always takes me a painfully long time to figure out reconfiguring stuff on my blog, so I feel your pain. Your website looks beautiful as well! Can't wait to see your artwork this year :)

Michaele Razi said...

Ah thanks, Ariel! It was time to update my sites. It always takes so much longer than I think! But it's really fun to do!

Sarah Romano Diehl said...

It looks wonderful Michaele!

Sue said...

Great job, Michaele! It all looks beautiful -- and the buttons are my favorite. Be fully proud, definitely :)

Amy Farrier said...

Like the fresh new look. And I know what you mean, too, about web/blog design updates taking a while to get to...those have been on my list for quite a while. Thanks for the inspiration!

Michaele Razi said...

Thanks so much, friends! Starting to feel productive again. Looking forward to what you all create this year!

Bella Sinclair said...

Ssssssssssssnazzy! Ooooh, it makes me all tingly with glee! Your website is terrific. I just love love love your paintings! And me likes your buttons. A lot. :)

Crystal Cook said...

Oooh! I love the new look of your blog Michaele! Those buttons are impressive, you should feel FULLY proud. ;) And resnazzified is now my new favorite word.

Michaele Razi said...

Ha! I'm using snazzy a lot. Maybe because it almost rhymes with my last name. SNAZZEH!

Amy C said...

YEAHHHH congrats the blog and website look fantastic.
I'm not sure about twitter either!

Michaele Razi said...

Ah, thank you, Amy! Yes, twitter is a little strange :)

Nina Seven said...

Your blog redesign looks great, Michaele! Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!

Michaele Razi said...

Thank you, Nina! And I love seeing what kind of awesome stuff you're up to!

Diana Evans said...

oh Michaele .....your website is gorgeous....I love all of your pieces.......you are amazing!

Alexiev said...

I visitanto your work and left me very happy. Fantastic art.

Best wishes from Buenos Aires...

http://www.alexiev.com.ar/
Proyectos - Illustrations
Alexiev Store - venta de originales
@alexievg en twitter

Mirame en Art Attack
Mirame en Art Attack de nuevo

Shirley said...

Michaele! Your website is SO gorgeous! I love your illustrations..so full of wonder. And congratulations on figuring out those wonderful illustrated buttons to the right..very impressive! I am hoping you are working on some wonderful projects while tending to your little ones and enjoying the Spring that will be coming soon. It's always wonderful to get a visit from you. And the little hot potato guy was created in Photoshop - basically two frames with 5 tween frames in between. : )

Bella Sinclair said...

Happy Spring! :)

Diana Evans said...

Just popping in to say hello!!!! how is everything with you these days Michaele!!!!!

Heather said...

this is gorgeous! I LOVE the background! It's amazing!!!! can totally see it as wrapping paper!

I am off to check out your website!
xxoo