Monday, May 14, 2012

Hola Y'all!


I've been so out of the loop with my blog it's not even funny. Well, what I haven't really broadcasted is I'm about 8 months pregnant. Taking care of my 5 year old and managing nausea, exhaustion, headaches and feeling absolutely ginormous has left with me with little energy to do much--like laundry and artwork and walking more than a block. I did have enough energy to go for a little photo shoot with my fabulous friend, Kelsey Clanton, who is just magical with a camera.



She and her awesome hubby and writer/illustrator extraordinaire, Ben Clanton of Ben Clanton's Squiggles and Scribbles, have a shared website that showcases her photography/design and Ben's sketches (and maybe a smoothie recipe or two as well) that is just wonderful! Please check it out.

14 comments:

Kelsey C: said...

Aww, you're so sweet!! Thanks for an awesome time!

Crystal Cook said...

Well congratulations!!! SO happy for you! :)) And I don't blame you a bit for feeling exhausted, I feel for you! For all the joys of being pregnant it is not easy at all is it? And you look beautiful! Positively glowing!!! :D

Amy said...

Congrats on the upcoming baby! And thanks for sharing the links; those sketchy characters are great.

Bella Sinclair said...

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! Oh, clapping hands! I'm so happy for you, and you are so beautiful!!! Awwww, life is a million times more precious than blogging. Enjoy your last month. HUGE hugs to you!

Sue Dennen said...

What nice pictures. You look great (just wish you felt the same!). Hooray for your happy news, & sending you very best wishes, Michaele!

Michaele Razi said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful wishes, my friends. Means so much! xoxo

Ariel said...

What lovely lovely photos of you! You are such a pretty expectant mother. Glad you had a chance to get out and smell the flowers :)

illustration poetry said...

yaaayyy congratulations!!!! ♥
you look really really sweet i swear makes me want to hug you :DDDD

best wishes, xxooo, Mita :)

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

YIPPPPPPPPPPPY!!! How awesome is this great news! Oh sweetie you look wonderful. You are glowing he he he he! Thanks so much for taking time out visit me. You have so many other important thing to do. Happiness to you and Ben!

Ioana-Carmen said...

Great blog structure.

I would love to follow your beautiful blog! <3 maybe we can follow each other?



FashionSpot.ro

Melissa@Julias Bookbag said...

Michaele, is this you! HOW DARLING ARE YOU??? OF COURSE you can draw the way you can, your lovely face just shines with beauty and sweetness!

elephanta said...

You look absolutely stunning Michaele! Kelsey's photography is gorgeous too. So happy for you!

Amy C said...

Yeahhh - how wonderful you look so radiant and gorgeous. Beautiful photo of tulips - one of my fave flowers.

Shirley said...

What beautiful photos! Congratulations Michaele..I've been so amiss at visiting..I'm so sorry! What a wonderful couple the Clantons are, too!