Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Vimeo Obsession



I have a confession to make. I am obsessed with Vimeo. Every once in a while, when I get a little overwhelmed with life and I feel the need to check out, I'll dive head first into Vimeo, finding perfect, little gems like this one. There are so many awesome artists and movie makers creating so much wonderful work that it helps me think outside the box and recharges my creativity. I found this film, The Forbidden Forest by Woodhouse, and it's visually stunning! Since I'm the biggest wimp when it comes to scary/creepy (I could barely sit through The Shining and needed to go to the "restroom" roughly a hundred times during it) the creepiness is a little unsettling (in a good way) and the visuals are absolutely eye-popping! I couldn't resist and had to post it. I hope you enjoy...

7 comments:

Olov said...

I re-posted this on FB. It's just too good.

Michaele Razi said...

Awesome! From start to finish, it's perfection. I love the gorgeous, creepy style.

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

OOOOOOOOH My goodness how fabulous!!!! Oh this was creepy deliciousness for sure. Thanks for sharing. Thanks also for stopping by and leaving a comment.
Hugs
V

Dennis Salvatier said...

Definitely a little creepy, but still a great piece of art. It was a pleasure talking with you today. :)

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

I wanted to say thank you so much for you very encouraging and kind words about the piece I posted on last week. Thanks so much. I send you hugs
V

Victoria said...

ok, that freaked me out lol

Michaele Razi said...

@Dennis-I love how the lighting in the beginning is bright and sunny but still, somethings is not right in that world! Nice talking with you too!
@Vanessa-You are welcome! I love your style and work. It's so gorgeous and fresh!
@Victoria-I know! lol! I was freaked out too but it's still so pretty (and creepy) to look at.