Saturday, December 18, 2010

Rolling up my sleeves!


It's just about that time for me to roll up my sleeves and start making my Christmas cookies. This is where my obsessive side really comes out to play (and subsequent neck pains as well). I feel like I should have a theme: Western maybe, or aliens, or insects...hmmm, maybe all of the above. These are my cookies from last year and, boy, were they fun (kind of) to make. Surprisingly, they tasted pretty good too, I think the almond extract I accidentally thought was vanilla, really made them tasty. We'll see, right?

3 comments:

Dennis Salvatier said...

I admire that you can do bake. I love the designs and they look too pretty to eat. Knowing me I'd make zombie santa's and two-headed reindeer to spice it up. :)

Anonymous said...

Yummy!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Yummy!!!! :-)